Help desk ticketing system comparison
Ask the right questions
Comparing and choosing the right help desk ticketing system for your organization is no easy task. There’s a surplus of products and vendors promising low-cost, high-performance solutions for agent efficiency, team productivity, proactive support, and more. You know the solution should be easy to use, scalable, and cost-effective. And the vendor should be a long-term partner in your customer support journey.
But how can you tell the reality from the rhetoric?
Examining the modern help desk
- Customer's user experience: multiple communication channels, self-service options, and CSAT surveys
- Admin configurations: workflow management tools, ticket view control, and roles
- Admin management: SLAs, permissions, language preferences
- Cost & value: implementation, onboarding, and ROI
- Useful support tools: macros, transcripts, knowledge base articles, and more
- Agent interface: support performance, ability to escalate tickets to a manager, and ticket fields
- Management tools: metrics and dashboards
- Security & compliance: data encryption, disaster recovery, and HIPAA compliance
Have no doubts
이에 관한 상세한 정보는 아래에서 살펴보세요.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the help desk ticketing system comparisons: