The biggest gaps in customer service for midsize companies – Asia Pacific
Findings from 45,000 Zendesk customers and surveys of 600 customer service leaders have helped us to identify the 5 biggest gaps in customer service today.
Here are some of the gaps facing support teams in 2019:
1. 77% of CX leaders at midsize companies say they evaluate success based on providing multiple ways to contact customer service, but only 35% are taking a true omnichannel approach.
2. 58% of CX leaders say they evaluate success based on customers having the ability to find answers themselves, but only 15% of leaders at those companies say their teams rely on self-service to address customer questions.
Watch this webinar as our Benchmark Data team reviews:
● The 5 biggest gaps between what companies *say* they do and what they *actually* do
● Best practices from the 10% fastest growing companies to help close them
● How SalesLoft, a midsize sales engagement solution company, uses Zendesk to meet customer expectations
Product Marketing Manager, Zendesk
Client Support Team Manager, SalesLoft
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique link to the webinar or click here to watch now.
Level up your customer service: Benchmarks for small businesses – Asia Pacific
Do you know the benchmark standards for optimal customer support? With data…
Zendesk on Zendesk: Omnichannel Analytics – Measuring and Improving CX – Asia Pacific
Each day at Zendesk, we have hundreds of agents using Zendesk to…