What’s New at Zendesk: June 2019 – Asia Pacific
Improve and scale your business with Zendesk’s latest release of features across our entire product portfolio – Support, Chat, Talk, Guide, Connect, Sell, Explore and Sunshine.
Tune in Thursday, June 13 for a 60-minute video webinar to get a full overview from our experts on what’s new and ask them questions. The releases we’ll discuss will teach you how you can:
● Easily manage more complex knowledge and empower your teams to optimize article lifecycle management with the next evolution of Guide Enterprise
● Reduce the need to juggle multiple collaboration tools with Slack + Side Conversations functionality
● Work efficiently and seamlessly across all communication channels with the Zendesk Agent Workspace
● Build complete customer profiles in Zendesk Sunshine with Profile metadata and a set of new API endpoints
● Utilize other exciting updates from Zendesk Sell, Talk, Chat, Connect and more to uplevel your customer experiences with Zendesk
Luke Behnke is Vice President, Product at Zendesk, managing Zendesk’s platform product teams. Luke's teams play a key role in leading Zendesk’s transition towards an enterprise-focused, omnichannel customer relationship platform.
David Williams is Vice President & General Manager for Zendesk Support. He leads a team focused on making our flagship product the best multi-channel customer support product in the industry.
Teresa Haun is the Principal Product Marketing Manager for Zendesk Guide. Her team focuses on helping companies tap into their institutional knowledge to allow for better self-service and empowered agents.
Ryan Nichols is Vice President, Product & Marketing for Zendesk Sell, helping sales and service teams collaborate for a better customer experience.
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique link to the webinar or click here to watch now.
Zendesk의 새 소식: 2017년 5월 – 유럽
We recently added a number of new features that help improve the…
Zendesk의 새 소식: 2017년 11월 – 유럽
We’ve recently added a number of new features that allow your team…