Today’s shoppers aren’t unreasonable—they simply want companies to deliver on their promises. When companies don't, consumers tend to take their complaints online, unafraid to share a bad experience or hoping for a better result.
In this way, customers are defining what great support looks like. They're telling companies what they need and want, and it's up to each company to listen to customer feedback and begin to anticipate customer needs in the near future.
At Zendesk, we know that staying on-trend is a full-time job. That's why we’ve brought in an expert to talk about the top five retail customer service trends that you need to know to exceed shoppers' expectations.
Join us, along with Maxwell Luthy, TrendWatching’s Director of Trends & Insights, to learn more about five crucial trends that affect a shopper’s experience and buying power.
The five top trends we’ll discuss:
● Contextual Omnipresence: Be where your customers are when they need you
● Informal Info: Speak the language of your customers
● Beneficial Intelligence: Machine learning and artificial intelligence
● Taste-led Targeting: Tailor your marketing for an audience of one
● Video Valet: Webcam-enabled facetime