Strategic Account Executive, FranceWhy join Zendesk?We are an upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself.Be part of something special. Our territories are unsaturated, we’re growing at over 50% YoY and we are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space.Our rare set up means that you won’t just be a passenger on our amazing journey… you’ll be up front in the driving seat. You prioritise your time, you choose how to focus your time and you are in control of your sales destiny. In return, we'll reward you with fantastic earning potential and the chance to make a huge impact.We’re looking for a visionary sales expert. Someone with a dream to run and lead your own business. If you've ever thought of yourself as a CEO in the making, then you've definitely come to the right place. If you're doing the right things, you'll grow very quickly locally. And, you'll be recognised across our global business.
- You'll be running the French territory in the Enterprise segment (upmarket)
- Driving continued relationships with existing businesses and growing new business opportunities.
- You will work in team with existing Account Executive to optimise market coverage.
- We're big enough to cause damage, yet small enough to be agile. With fantastic pre-sales, legal & post sales support, you have a large toolkit at your disposal to make a big impact immediately
- Talking to customers. Everyone has a need for the Zendesk product suite, they just don't know it yet!
#LI-KG2The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Fantastic depth of experience in cloud software sales. Ideally across Enterprise segments
- Cut your teeth in customer support software sales too? Excellent! Having knowledge of selling in our industry is a big asset
- You know how to talk to people, mainly to C-levels. We don't want hard sellers. If you can listen, consult, and present a proposition with clear business value, you should be talking to us
- Work in a team and lead by example are key and strong assets we are looking into.
- Inevitably you'll be on the road so ability to travel is a requirement
- Fluency in English and French
Sales & Sales Leadership