SMB Account Executive (based in Bangkok)Are you technically savvy, passionate about customers, and a demo-demon? Well-versed to performance metrics and consistently hitting your numbers? We are looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing inside sales, and polished presentation skills. You demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. You will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Hitting monthly and quarterly quotas
- Prioritise and manage high volumes of 100% inbound leads on a monthly cycle
- Close customers within our Free Trial cycle, while delivering a red-carpet experience
- Deliver high-impact group product demos three days per week
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the Zendesk platform and customer needs, in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- 3+ years of software sales experience, preferably multi-tenant SaaS, or Help Desk
- Consistent track record of hitting and achieving monthly or quarterly quotas
- Able to thrive in a startup environment: you move quickly, think strategically, and are superb at tactical execution
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a phenomenal team contributor
- Native fluency in Thai and business English proficiency
Sales & Sales Leadership